• WWCF stands for World Wide Children Farms.
• WWCF is an independent Dutch organization involved in the running of the Children Orphanage Samrong near Phnom Penh , Cambodia. WWCF is registered in the Chamber of Commerce, registration number 24361314.
• WWCF is a non-profit organization (NGO) operating entirely with volunteers in a small board, against minimal expense. The Dutch overhead is only 7,5%.
• WWCF originates from the Stichting Kerkenbedrijf which is involved in several international projects; the founder Mr Sjef Philipsen is still an active driving force behind WWCF today.
• WWCF offers children opportunities and a future!
NewsflashThrough ex-volunteer Ollie Smallwood WWCF was invited to take part in the Responsible Business Event in London on March, 14-15, 2012. This exhibition was meant to establish contacts between business and charities. WWCF also had the opportunity to share our experiences: Gerard Hulisz of partner Rijk Zwaan and WWCF's secretary Simone van der Putten have given presentations.
Read more... Link
Support in the Netherlands:
3076 JL Rotterdam
NL17 INGB 0004 655 035
BIC code: INGBNL2A
ANNUAL REPORT 2012
The English version of the Annual Report 2012 as prepared by our secretary is now downloadable from this site
Download the annual 2012 here
Please enjoy reading this document which highlights all major activities of CCSF and WWCF throughout the year. And there are lots of pictures also!
The financials are also included.